Thursday, December 29, 2011

Recipe: Pretzel, Kiss, M&M Treats

Also on our Christmas plates this year CJ and I put these pretzel, Kiss, M&M treats.  I don't know what they are called but what I have called them is also all the ingredients that go in them, go figure.

We first saw something like this at my cousin's daughter's baby blessing luncheon, except at the luncheon they had Rolos instead of Kisses.  Next year we may do it with Rolos instead but the Kisses are still really good.

Ingredients:
As I said earlier, all you need for this is some pretzels (we used square ones 'cause CJ and I like to be square), some Hershey Kisses (we used two of the regular sized bags), and some plain M&Ms (we used the green and red for Christmas - one bag)

Steps:

1. Place pretzels on a baking sheet.  I covered mine with aluminum foil just in case.


2. Place one unwrapped Kiss on each pretzel.  Bake at about 275 until the Kisses are soft - I put them in for about 5 - 8 minutes but I've read somewhere else that 3 minutes is long enough.

3. Immediately press one plain M&M into the center of each Kiss.

4. Refrigerate until chocolate is solid again.

Done.

No comments: