Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gosh, I Love the Internet

The Internet is amazing. You can find anything there. You can learn anything there. You can see anything there. You can go anywhere there. You can meet anyone there. . . I think you get the picture. Here’s another picture:



The dude with the mullet is someone I know but don’t like very much. I found this picture online, on Facebook, when a Facebook friend commented on a photo in a group and I looked at the other photos in the group. As soon as I found the picture I knew exactly what to do with it . . . I sent it to Mr. K, who also knows Mullet Guy, and Mr. K created this very inspirational image and sent it to everyone we both know. Even Mullet Guy got a good laugh out of it.

With as wonderful and powerful as the Internet is, don’t forget about Internet safety. Facebook stalking may be fun and harmless but real Cyberstalking and identity theft is not. Be careful who you give personal information to. Make sure you have secure passwords (use letters and numbers, don’t use personal information, do not store you password anywhere). Google yourself so you know exactly what other people can find out about you.

No comments: